One of our telecommunications clients is looking for a bilingual (French)-Google Suite real estate administrator
Duration: 1 year Contract with possibility of extension
Location: Rimouski, QC (60% ON SITE – WITH TRAVEL TO STE-MARIE, QC FROM TIME TO TIME)
Business Unit: CSE – Critical Environments
Building operations specialist (corporate concierge)
– Daily visit of the floors of the buildings and validation of the respect of the policies of company’s use of spaces (Workstyle)
– Setting up training and meeting rooms (according to requests)
– Report any technological problem, create tickets, and support users
– Perform floor audits to ensure compliance and take action to corrections of deficiencies
– Verification of mobile workstations, meeting rooms and server rooms
– Create tickets to the property manager to resolve any issues within the building
– Assist internal teams during events, team meetings and others
– Management of keys, access cards
– Follow-up of requests made by employees
– Assist and coordinate desk moves
– Support to employees for the use of equipment
Education required: high school diploma and five years of experience. Experience in real estate operations and customer service. Mastery of computer tools and software from the Microsoft office suite and/or the Google Suite.
Bilingual French and English, oral and written
Prerequisites for the role:
1. Bilingual French and English, oral and written
2. High school diploma and five years of experience.
3. Experience in real estate operations and customer service.
4. Mastery of IT tools and software from the Microsoft office suite and/or the Google Suite.
5. Vaccinated against covid-19 (because the role is face-to-face)
1. Reading Plan
2. Computer literacy